Sebastian Vettel Profile
Sebastian Vettel is a German F1 driver and four-time World Champion.
Vettel’s career in the sport began with BMW Sauber as he became their test driver in 2006 before earning a race seat in 2007 following on from Robert Kubica’s crash at the Canadian GP that year.
Later that season, he’d join Toro Rosso to see out the campaign with them and he’d carry on there in 2008 with his win at the Italian Grand Prix a real standout moment that season.
In 2009, he joined Red Bull and finished runner-up to Jenson Button in the standings, before embarking on a dominant run of championship wins as he and his team won both the Drivers’ and Constructors’ titles each season between 2010 and 2013.
A tough 2014 with Red Bull led to him moving to Ferrari where he’d spend the next five years, threatening to dethrone Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes at points but never managing to do so with some inconsistencies letting him and the team down.
After a difficult 2020, his final year with the Scuderia, he joined the Aston Martin team for 2021.
Here’s everything you need to know about Sebastian Vettel:
July 3rd, 1987
Vettel’s net worth is valued at $140million.
Vettel’s yearly salary is $10million.
Sebastian Vettel married long-term partner Hanna Prater in 2019. They have had two children together; Emilie and Matilda.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- Martin Brundle gives firm verdict on Alonso/Hamilton spat at Spa
- Mick Schumacher cuts ties with Ferrari
- Lewis Hamilton issues cheeky Instagram post aimed at Fernando Alonso
- Pierre Gasly told to grasp Alpine opportunity if it arises
- Belgian GP: Carlos Sainz barely had any Ferrari support on the podium
- Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton walking back to garage after Fernando Alonso crash
Latest Sebastian Vettel Stories
- Belgian GP: 5 big questions that need answers this weekend
- Sebastian Vettel slams F1 chief for 'stereotypical' comments on female drivers
- Belgian GP: Sebastian Vettel hoping race pace can deliver positive result
- Jean Alesi interview: Verstappen, Ferrari, Mercedes, Piastri, Alonso & more
- Jean Alesi tips Sebastian Vettel for racing return after F1 exit
- Sebastian Vettel top of list for fines in F1 this season