Red Bull Profile
Red Bull’s roots trace back to 1997 when Sir Jackie Stewart entered a team under his own name: Stewart.
The plucky team enjoyed a smattering of success with the likes of Johnny Herbert and Rubens Barrichello driving for them before Jaguar bought them for the 2000 season.
The Jaguar project promised much but delivered little, however, and by the end of 2004 a new name was above the garage: Red Bull.
The drinks giant entered the sport as Red Bull Racing in 2005 with Christian Horner at the helm and worked their way to the front of the grid by the 2009 season, as they challenged Brawn GP, before 2010 to 2013 would prove their real zenith as they won four straight Drivers’ and Constructors’ titles.
In 2021, Max Verstappen won the world title with the team after an epic season-long duel against Lewis Hamilton.
Here’s everything you need to know about Red Bull…
First F1 race
1997 (as Stewart)
2005 (as Red Bull)
Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen, David Coulthard
Latest Red Bull Stories
- Lewis Hamilton vs Fernando Alonso: Verstappen, Perez & Sainz watching Belgian GP crash
- Christian Horner gives update on Red Bull/Porsche link up talk
- Christian Horner jokingly 'thanks' Toto Wolff after FIA introduce Technical Directive
- Mattia Binotto questions budget cap rules after Red Bull chassis development
- Charles Leclerc: Red Bull 'on another level' at Belgian GP
- Belgian GP: Max Verstappen produces sublime drive to take dominant Spa victory