Charles Oliveira is a Mixed Martial Artist currently signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championships/UFC.
Charles Oliveira da Silva started fighting when he was only twelve years old. He won his first major title as a white belt in Brazilian Ji-Jitsu back in 2003, and his first professional fight in 2008 as part of the PFC Welterweight Grand Prix.
In 2010, Oliveira joined the UFC, defeating Darren Elkins in his first bout for the biggest MMA promotion in the world via Armbar submission.
Oliveira is now a Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt. He is known for his ground game and submission skills inside the octagon which have helped him to achieve some massive wins in the world-famous cage.
What is Charles Oliveira’s age?
Oliveira was born on October 17th, 1989, making him 32 years old.
What is Charles Oliveira’s height?
The UFC fighter has a billed height of 5 ft 10 in (178 cm).
What weight class does Charles Oliveira fight in?
Oliveira fights in the Lightweight division of the UFC, and his weigh-in weight is almost always at the division limit of 155 to 155.5 pounds.
What time does Charles Oliveira fight?
Oliveira is one of the biggest stars on the Ultimate Fighting Championship roster, meaning that he will usually be featured in the Main Event of PPV cards.
If ‘Do Bronx’ is featured in the main event of a PPV card in the United States, then he is usually fighting between 3 AM BST and 6 AM BST.
These timings can change regularly depending on where Oliveira is on the fight card, but it is highly unlikely that he will be competing any lower than at least the co-main event.
How to Watch Charles Oliveira fights
UFC events are available to watch in the United Kingdom on BT Sport. BT Sport is the home of the Ultimate Fighting Championships in the United Kingdom, and fight fans can catch all of the action via a monthly subscription or on very rare occasions BT Sport Box Office.
Early Prelims and Prelims for UFC Fight Night and UFC PPV events are also available for fans in the United Kingdom to watch on UFC Fight Pass.
UFC FIGHT PASS is a digital streaming service giving fans access to thousands of hours of content and live events from around the world. FIGHT PASS is available 24/7, 365-days a year and features behind-the-scenes, exclusive, and original content that can’t be found anywhere else.
Where can I find Charles Oliveira on social media?
You can find all of the latest UFC news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- McGregor, Khabib, Jones, Aldo, Usman, Diaz: UFC fighters ranked by fans
- UFC 281: Alex Pereira looks outrageously huge ahead of Israel Adesanya title fight
- UFC legend Vitor Belfort vs Evander Holyfield in 2021 was so sad to watch
- UFC Paris Whittaker vs Vettori Betting Odds: What is available?
- Leon Edwards' coach doubts Kamaru Usman will recover from UFC 278 knockout
- Khabib Nurmagomedov losing his cool during UFC face-off had Mike Tyson buzzing
Latest Charles Oliveira Stories
- UFC 280: Date, Fight Card, Location, Tickets and more
- UFC 280: Charles Oliveira eyes title fight with Conor McGregor if he beats Islam Makhachev
- Usman, Ngannou, Oliveira, Poirier: Independent's top 10 UFC P4P fighters
- UFC 280: Islam Makhachev slams Charles Oliveira for being champion in 'my division'
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Charles Oliveira: Video highlights 'sheer difference in class'
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Charles Oliveira UFC dream fight simulated