Charles Leclerc Profile
Charles Leclerc is a Monegasque F1 driver for Ferrari and has been in the sport since 2018.
He arrived on the grid as a highly-rated F2 champion, becoming the youngest ever driver to win the series and also only the fourth to win it in his debut season in 2017.
He joined Sauber in 2018 for his rookie F1 campaign and quickly impressed, progressing to Ferrari for 2019 to replace the outgoing Kimi Raikkonen.
He won his first Grand Prix later that year in Belgium, before then winning the Scuderia’s home race at Monza in Italy.
Here’s everything you need to know about Charles Leclerc:
October 16th, 1997
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Leclerc’s net worth is valued at $12million.
Leclerc’s yearly salary is $10million.
Leclerc has been dating influencer and archaeology student Charlotte Sine since 2019.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
Latest Charles Leclerc Stories
- Mattia Binotto backs Ferrari over late Charles Leclerc pitstop at Spa
- Charles Leclerc: Red Bull 'on another level' at Belgian GP
- Charles Leclerc: It's worrying how fast Max Verstappen is
- Belgian GP: 5 big questions that need answers this weekend
- Belgian GP: Verstappen & Leclerc lead host of drivers hit with engine penalties
- Jean Alesi interview: Verstappen, Ferrari, Mercedes, Piastri, Alonso & more