Carlos Sainz Profile
Carlos Sainz is a Spanish F1 driver for Ferrari, having joined the Scuderia for the 2021 season.
He is the son of the 1990 and 1992 World Rally Championship winner, Carlos Sainz, and has kept both his name and evident racing pedigree.
He arrived in the sport in 2015 and drove for Toro Rosso between then and 2017, before moving to Renault.
He was with the French outfit for two years and then signed for McLaren, where he spent the 2019 and 2020 campaigns before making the move to the Prancing Horse.
Here’s everything you need to know about Carlos Sainz:
September 1st, 1994
Sainz’s net worth is valued at $6million.
Sainz’s yearly salary is $10million.
Sainz is believed to be in a relationship with Isabel Hernaez, a press officer in the fashion industry. Little is known about when and where they met as they have opted to keep things as private as possible.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
Latest Carlos Sainz Stories
- Dutch GP: Carlos Sainz tips Ferrari to strike back at Red Bull
- Mattia Binotto backs Ferrari over late Charles Leclerc pitstop at Spa
- Lewis Hamilton vs Fernando Alonso: Verstappen, Perez & Sainz watching Belgian GP crash
- Belgian GP: Carlos Sainz barely had any Ferrari support on the podium
- Belgian GP: Carlos Sainz expecting Max Verstappen to still challenge for win
- Belgian GP: Carlos Sainz starts from P1 in Spa