The UFC will be heading to Paris, France for the first time in company history on Saturday, September 3rd 2022, but what are the betting odds for the main event clash between Ciryl Gane and Tai Tuivasa?
MMA fans should be in for a treat on the night itself, as the #1 ranked Heavyweight Gane takes on the #3 ranked Tuivasa.
The winner of this bout could head towards a big title showdown against Heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou, especially if they can pull off a massive knockout inside the octagon!
Here is everything you need to know about the current betting odds for the UFC Paris main event between Ciryl Gane and Tai Tuivasa.
Gane vs Tuivasa Odds
There are a number of lines available for the main event Heavyweight showdown, and the aggregate from a number of different oddsmakers is as follows:
- Gane to win: 1/7
- Tuivasa to win: 4/1
Read More: What time does UFC Paris start in the UK?
Method of Victory
- Ciryl Gane by KO/TKO: 13/10
- Ciryl Gane by Points: 5/2
- Ciryl Gane by Submission: 4/1
- Draw: 50/1
- Tai Tuivasa by KO/TKO: 6/1
- Tai Tuivasa by Points: 14/1
- Tai Tuivasa by Submission: 33/1
- Ciryl Gane to Win in Round 1: 3/1
- Ciryl Gane to Win in Round 2: 6/1
- Ciryl Gane to Win in Round 3: 17/2
- Ciryl Gane to Win in Round 4: 11/1
- Ciryl Gane to Win in Round 5: 12/1
- Tai Tuivasa to Win in Round 1: 10/1
- Tai Tuivasa to Win in Round 2: 22/1
- Tai Tuivasa to Win in Round 3: 25/1
- Tai Tuivasa to Win in Round 4: 35/1
- Tai Tuivasa to Win in Round 5: 35/1
Read More: UFC Paris Live Stream: How to Watch
- Over (+2.5): 4/5
- Under (+2.5): EVS
Will the fight go the distance?
- Yes: 15/8
- No: 2/5
Read More: How can you get tickets to UFC Paris?
How fight will end
- KO/TKO: 4/5
- Submission: 7/2
- Points: 15/8
The outright winner odds are extremely interesting, as Tuivasa is a powerful striker and genuinely has a chance of stopping Gane, so 4/1 seems a bit off!
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport.