The developers of Far Cry 6 will be offering gamers across the globe the chance to play for free this weekend.
The sixth mainline instalment of Ubisoft’s hugely successful first-person shooter was only released during the back end of 2021 and will not cost a single penny for those that are slightly short of cash.
An exciting Stranger Things crossover was also announced along with this which is set to go live tomorrow, which we will discuss later in this article.
Ubisoft announced that Far Cry 6 will be free-to-play between Thursday 24th March and Sunday 27th March on Xbox Series X and S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PS4, and PC (via Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store).
As well as this, there will be no gameplay restrictions to those free triallists who take advantage of this offer, as well as the latest DLC. The cherry on the cake comes in the form that progress will be saved once this timeframe draws to a close, which is fantastic news for those that want to keep playing!
The Vanishing DLC will also be available from tomorrow and Ubisoft will be offering some juicy deals once the free weekend finishes:
- Ubisoft Store: From now until the end of March, 40% off as part of the Spring Sale
- Xbox: As part of Xbox’s Deal of the Week, from March 24 – 28, 50% off all editions of the game, and 35% off the Season Pass
- PlayStation: As part of PlayStation Store’s Deal of the Week, from March 23 – 30, 50% off the Standard and Gold Editions of Far Cry 6, and 35% off the Season Pass
- Epic Games Store: As part of the Epic Spring Sale, 50% off all editions of the game, and 35% off the Season Pass. The Epic Games Store is also offering 35% off the Vaas: Insanity DLC, and 25% off the Pagan: Control DLC.
- Stadia: From March 24 – 31, 50% off the Standard, Gold, and Ultimate Editions of the game, and 35% off of the Season Pass. From now until March 31, 40% off the Deluxe Edition.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest Gaming News right here on GiveMeSport.