Cyberpunk 2077 fans will be curious to see all the information surrounding the latest update – Patch 1.3.
The action role-playing video game developed and published by CD Projekt has been enjoyed by the gaming community since its release, but has had a lot of bugs along the way, so patches and updates have been hugely important to keep the game popular.
Featuring famous movie star Keanu Reeves as one of the characters, the futuristic game went all out to try and give fans a true experience of what such a world could be like.
There is a lot to find out in regards to the latest update, and we have everything you need to know down below.
August 16th: Fans of the game have had enough of waiting around for the patch to be released. Instead one fan has made a patch which will be released on August 20th.
Alongside the mods it will be bringing, there will also be a bunch of bug fixes.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 Release Date
The game has had some updates recently, with 1.23 being the latest one, but none have been patch 1.3, and for now the date of this patch is unknown.
When we find out a date we will let you know right here.
A huge patch has been spotted by the gaming community for Cyberpunk 2077 on the Epic Games Store. It is 38GB, and many think that this patch is going to be the upcoming version 1.3 update of the game, which many are excited for as it will feature huge bug fixes.
This should hopefully mean that it will come soon.
The only information we have surrounding what is in the update are leaks that were discovered by fans and also shown on Reddit.
These leaks found out that there would be nine more expansion packs coming to Cyberpunk, with some possibly being involved with the patch.
The names of the expansion packs are:
- Rides of the Dark Future
- The Relic
- Fashion Forward Expansion
- Gangs of Night City
- Ripperdocs Expansion
- Body Shops Expansion
- Neck Deep
- Night City Expansion
- Body of Chrome
The official patch notes have arrived. We have provided some of the most important updates to come. If you want to read all of the patch notes, you can do so on the Cyberpunk website.
- Improved the minimap’s zoom level when driving, so that it’s more zoomed out and easier to navigate.
- Automatic Love – screen with pictures of Skye and Angel will be displayed substantially longer, making it easier to choose between the two.
- Added a button which allows to reallocate the distribution of Perk points on a character’s skill tree.
- Increased the number of slots for autosaves from 10 to 20 and for quick saves from 3 to 10 across all platforms.
- Added Database links to Journal entries.
- Added an accessibility option for center of screen dot overlay which helps with reducing/avoiding motion sickness. It can be enabled in Settings → Interface → Center of screen dot overlay.
- Fixers will now message V to offer a car for purchase less often.
- Improved the Screen Space Reflections effect so that it looks less grainy on consoles and on lower visual settings qualities on the PC .
- Added a filter for quest items in the Backpack.
- Quest item tags from miscellaneous Job items will now be removed after finishing associated quests, allowing to sell or drop them.
- It is now possible to rotate V in the Inventory with a mouse.
- Players will now properly be able to craft a quickhack even if they once crafted it and then got rid of it.
- Added a comparison tooltip for cyberware.
- Improved a notification when buying cyberware and not meeting the level requirements to equip it.
- It’s now possible to upgrade crafting components in bulk.
- Added new sleeping spots for Nibbles in V’s apartment.
- Icon on a disposal crate will now turn red when player picks up a body instead of being grayed out.
- Landmine icon will now be grayed out after disarming it.
- It’s now possible to use an elevator while carrying a body.
- Happy Together – Barry now has an updated, more unique appearance.
- Base item will now be highlighted green like other components if it’s present in the Inventory when crafting the same item of a better quality.
- Detection time of enemies now depends on game difficulty. Enemies on Easy and Normal difficulties will now detect the player slower. Enemies on Very Hard difficulty will now detect the player faster.
- Enemies on Very Hard difficulty (and only that difficulty alone) will now be more aggressive when searching around when they are in the “Alerted” state.
- NCPD will no longer react and turn hostile because of dead bodies in Open World activities.
- NCPD will now also react to hitting NPCs with a non-lethal weapon.
- Adjusted the damaging process when shooting crowd NPCs while in combat depending on distance and the weapon used.
- (Don’t Fear) The Reaper — improved Adam Smasher’s behaviour during the fight.
- Play It Safe — improved Oda’s behavior during the fight.
- Transmission — improved Placide’s behavior during the fight.
- Transmission — increased Placide’s hacking resistance.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: Letter of the Law — improved Cyberpsycho’s behaviour during the fight.
- Every Breath You Take — improved Red Menace’s positioning and aim.
- Increased stats of La Chingona Dorada (Jackie’s iconic pistols).
- The Rescue — increased the number of ammo at the beginning of the quest.
- Introduced minor tweaks and improved balancing of the Contagion quickhack.
- Improved the Crafting system, so that items with Random quality scale their quality with player’s Crafting skill — it’s not possible anymore to roll a quality exceeding that of the relevant Crafting skill.
- The level requirement of items will now increase with each upgrade. Note: the level of upgraded items will be adjusted as a result of this change. The equipped items which exceed the level requirement can keep being used but, if unequipped, will have to wait until the required level is reached.
- Added more crafting specs for cyberware mods.
- Added crafting specs for knives (available from the start of the game).
- Updated the number of components required to craft some items, e.g. Bounce Back, MaxDoc, quickhacks, clothing mods and some weapons.
- Balancing of crafting specs for clothing mods.
- Balancing the number of components required to craft clothing.
- Balancing the number of components required to craft Sandevistan Fragments.
- Optical Camo cyberware will now be available for purchase from Ripperdocs.
- Adjusted price of the Sensory Amplifier cyberware mod.
- Rare Unity crafting spec will now be obtainable only during Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Tygers by the Tail.
- Changed the price and quality of Kerry’s guitar that can be obtained during Gig: Psychofan.
- Fixed an issue where crafting specs from clothing stores were available only during the first visit to a vendor.
- Fixed an issue which occurred after visiting the Nomad Camp, resulting in being unable to use weapons and quick menu items.
- Fixed an issue where hacking a neutral target wasn’t counted towards the Christmas Tree Attack achievement.
- Tutorial windows about skill checks will no longer pop up when the “Unauthorized” prompt is displayed on devices.
- V will no longer look down after using fast travel.
- Delamain’s image will no longer get stuck on holocalls when V leaves the car too fast after completing Epistrophy: Badlands.
- Item tooltip will no longer disappear if its content is too long.
- Fixed various typos in subtitles, shards, quests and weapons’ descriptions.
- Added a text message received after failing Epistrophy: North Oak by leaving the Delamain cab.
- Changed back the name of the fast travel point near V’s apartment to “Megabuilding H10”.
- Removed some items labeled as “None” and without proper icons from the inventory.
- The on-hover menu with multitude of mods on an item in inventory will now show stats properly.
- Fixed an issue where male variants of the VR tutorial were in Polish for Brazilian Portuguese language version.
- Black-Market battery mod description will now display strings with item attributes properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Contagion quickhack button was missing its icon outside of inventory.
- Status Effects icon of the “Cold Blood” perk now looks like a snowflake.
- Punk Duolayer Tank Top will now be visible in the Inventory when equipped.
- Added a loading screen tooltip informing about Fast Forward settings.
- Fixed the Galena “Gecko” vehicle’s name next to the “Buy vehicle” prompt.
- Image in the second message from Nancy Hartley in Holdin’ On/Killing in the Name will now be displayed properly.
- Adjusted wording of the Crafting skill progression reward related to upgrade cost reduction.
- The image displaying Mackinaw MTL1 in the “Call vehicle” menu will now match with the car’s model.
- Removed debug strings from the “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly” perk’s tooltip.
- Icon grouping artifacts will no longer get detached from their respective locations on the map when zooming in/out.
- When Stamina Meter is depleted, the appropriate icon will now appear next to the health bar instead of the overload icon.
- Villefort Alvarado V4F 570 Delegate description will now correctly state that the drive is rear wheeled.
- The period of the possible occurrence in the description of Synaptic Accelerator in the tooltip will now display a proper value when playing in Polish.
- Fists description in the weapon wheel will now display an appropriate item type.
- Fixed text in the shard about Chiba-11 district.
- Opening Photo Mode and a vendor menu in quick succession will no longer result in freezing the game.
- Gold iconic loot icons will now be displayed on the minimap.
- Fixed an instance where hit markers and kill confirmation weren’t visible when destroying enemy turrets.
- Fixed enemy markers using the incorrect color on unaware enemies – they will now be yellow instead of red.
- Fixed an issue when RAM Recovery Rate below 0.50 was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue when the disassemble item button was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the buttons on switching mods warning were not working as intended.
- Fixed the non-functional hinted keys when Breaching Protocol.
- Removed redundant input hints in the Cyberdeck panel.
You can find all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.